Friday, November 20, 2015

Rosalinda


When I was five months pregnant with my twins, I had health issues.  I stayed at the hospital for three months.  My doctor told me not to get up from my bed.  The nurse took care of me.  I ate in my bed, I cleaned my body with towels in my bed, and I went to the bathroom in my bed.  I stayed in my bed all the time.  Sometimes, I felt very tired of staying in my bed, but I knew I shouldn’t get up. 

The doctor told me that the babies would not survive because they would probably come out very soon and they were too small.  They weighed only one pound each at the time.  I continued to stay in bed, and I continued to get shots. 

When I was eight months pregnant, my doctor told me, “Rosalinda, I have good news.  Your babies are fine.  Now you can go home.  But you have to stay in bed.”  I went back home, but I continued to go to the hospital for regular checkups. 

The babies were born at 36 weeks.  I had to have surgery, but my babies were born healthy and beautiful.

                                               Rosalinda Bravo                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment